Call Today 434.226.7349
We Truly Care About Your Health, Safety & Comfort
Schedule Your Service Today!

We Offer Free Estimates
on Replacements

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please enter a message.
    Please select an option.

Charlottesville Boilers

Boiler Installation & Service in Albemarle & Fluvanna Counties

Boilers release heat through radiators, infusing the room with heat from object to object, rather than through a vent. This creates a warmer and more comfortable atmosphere inside your home. If you are interested in a new boiler, need a repair, or require maintenance of your existing equipment, call Albemarle Heating & Air. Our expert technicians offer installation, repair, and maintenance of boilers in Charlottesville and surrounding areas.

Call Albemarle Heating & Air at (434) 226-7349 for all your boiler service needs in Albemarle, Fluvanna, Louisa, Nelson, Augusta, Madison, Greene, and Orange counties.

How Boilers Work

Boilers work by heating water. The heated water provides either hot water or steam for heat, which is then distributed throughout the house through steam radiators, baseboard radiators, or radiant heat systems. High-efficiency boilers offer a comfortable, energy efficient, and clean source of heat for your home.

The advantage of boilers for home heating include:

  • Space -
    With boilers, they come in all different shapes and sizes and you can choose a model that doesn't require extra space.

  • Environment -
    Modern day boilers are very environmentally friendly and don't rely on fossil fuels to provide heat.

  • Energy efficiency -
    Electric boilers don't require a flue and that means that your heat doesn't escape. This gives electric boilers almost 100% efficiency.

  • Quiet operation -
    Boiler design has improved dramatically over the past few years. This means that boilers are now much quieter than their predecessors ever were. This opens up the opportunity of where you can now place your boiler on your property.

When choosing a boiler system, it is important to make sure it is the right size for your home for optimal performance and energy efficiency. Annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) is used to measure boiler efficiency. The number measures how efficiently the heating system converts energy to heat, so a boiler with an AFUE of 90% tells you that 90% of the energy in the fuel is converted to heat and the remaining 10% is wasted. Because boilers don’t require ducts, there is less energy loss.

Boiler Repair & Maintenance

We can help keep your system operating efficiently with services for repair and maintenance of boilers in Charlottesville. Our maintenance program provides an inspection and tune-up of your system including cleaning the heat exchanger, inspecting the components, and testing all valves and controls. When an issue is noticed, it can be repaired before it develops into a bigger problem.

Please contact us at (434) 226-7349 to schedule service or request a free in-home estimate for a new boiler.

Customer AHA! Moments

  • “He was courteous and friendly, and spent two hours going through our entire HVAC system.”

    Wayne J.

  • “Extremely happy with the service.”

    Ed. W.

  • “I would highly recommend him and Albemarle Heating as well.”

    Steve I.

  • “On time, great work, courteous and professional.”

    Marianne S.

  • “I love that AHA is employee owned and my mini splits were assembled in the USA. Great local business!”

    Julia S.

Why Our Customers Love Us

  • Professional, Reliable & Clean

    We have a " Better Than We Found It Guarantee" for our customers. A great customer experience is key.

  • Our Tailored Maintenance Programs

    Our team offers two different maintenance programs for the convenience of
    our customers.

  • 24/7 Emergency Service Available

    We are available year-round for emergency service. Day or night, we are by your side with service you can trust.

  • Experience You
    Can Trust

    Our team has a combined 100 years of expertise within the HVAC industry. Giving you peace of mind.

  • Pearl
  • ESOFT - Employee Owned
  • NATE Certified technicians
  • American Institute of Respiratory Education
  • Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET)
  • EPA Energy Star Partners
  • American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning E
  • Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) – Board of Direct
  • Trane Comfort Specialist Dealer
  • Better Business Bureau A+ Rated