Sheet Metal Mechanic
Our sheet metal mechanics are responsible for assisting our repair and installation teams by building and installing duct systems in homes. Duties include designing new ductwork systems, repairing existing ones, and assisting with installing air handlers, exhaust fans, and much more. Ideal candidates will have experience, and be capable of working with ducts that are a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in the heating and cooling services industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must consistently display the highest levels of professionalism and conduct
- Must be self-motivated to complete tasks within time constraints
- Must possess basic hand tools required for sheet metal work
- Must have the ability to accurately fill out daily paperwork, including time sheets
All employment offers are contingent upon a pre-employment background check and drug screening. Albemarle Heating & Air is a drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You deserve comfort all year long. Learn about the benefits of our maintenance club.learn More
We want to make it easy for you to get what you need when you need it.Learn More
Careers at Albemarle
Are you looking for an exciting career within the HVAC industry?Join Our Team