HVAC Installer (Experienced)
Experienced installers are those who we depend on to complete new system installations for customers around the Charlottesville area. Experienced installers will not only be relied upon to serve our customers, but to lead installation teams and even train our entry level installers to give them on the job experience. Ideal candidates will display the utmost professionalism at all times, have exceptional communication skills, and have the ability to service all different makes and models of equipment.
This position reports directly to the installation manager.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in the heating and cooling services industry
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a proficient understanding of all types of HVAC equipment, including refrigerant, gas, and electric furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioners, including troubleshooting and installation services
- Must be proficient in installing refrigeration and gas pipe
- Must be proficient in installing functional and effective ductwork systems
- Must be able to train and supervise others
- Must be willing to enroll in advanced HVAC classes (min. 20 hours per year)
- Must be able to service all low-voltage HVAC systems
- Must be willing to obtain NATE certification and keep it current
- Must be able to apply all relevant building codes
All employment offers are contingent upon a pre-employment background check and drug screening. Albemarle Heating & Air is a drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You deserve comfort all year long. Learn about the benefits of our maintenance club.learn More
We want to make it easy for you to get what you need when you need it.Learn More
Careers at Albemarle
Are you looking for an exciting career within the HVAC industry?Join Our Team