Service Technician (Entry Level)
Our entry level service technician is the best way for those without experience to learn on the job as well as get the training they need to start a career in the field of heating and cooling services. Qualified candidates are reliable, dedicated team players who are willing to listen, learn, and work hard to improve themselves and their skills. Candidates who already have a universal EPA certification and a certificate of completion from an HVAC technical school are ideal, but certification is not necessary.
This position reports directly to the service manager.
Job Function: To provide maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems that meets or exceeds company standards, as well as provide a high-quality customer experience. Paid training is provided.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in HVAC equipment services
- Must demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Must be able to work from ladders
- Must have ability to operate power and hand tools safely and correctly
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions as given
- Must be able to obtain EPA certification within three months of hire
- Must have aptitude with mechanical devices
All employment offers are contingent upon a pre-employment background check and drug screening. Albemarle Heating & Air is a drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You deserve comfort all year long. Learn about the benefits of our maintenance club.learn More
We want to make it easy for you to get what you need when you need it.Learn More
Careers at Albemarle
Are you looking for an exciting career within the HVAC industry?Join Our Team